Monday, January 30, 2006

3 days to come back to work again.
i've not plan of how to make use of my holidays.
shopping? hmm..i wonder if the shopping centres are open.
meeting up with friends? hmm...I wonder where they are and what are they doing now?
I guess I don't want to disturb them.
But I don't want to spend the rest of the 3 days staying at home and rot.
It will be wasted. But if my friends out there, who wants to lepak together...why not...
Just give me a call.

I'm still up now.
Its 10 mins to 3am.
For sure I'm going to wake up late tomorrow.
Gosh, 1/2 day wasted.

Ok, dah penat. Nak tido.

2:41 AM

SIMPLY ZURA

23 years young
30th August 1983
Virgo
Singapore
Earlychildhood Educator
Ex-S'pore Poly student
Loves The Almighty God/my family/gd friends
So much into kids, chocolates, purple,
cars, cam-whoring, bloghopping, sushis
shoes, bags, cosmetics and certain sports

A Daughter.Sister.Teacher.Friend



LINKS

<3 Basirah
Arfan
Apiz
Ayu
Ayuni
Dee
Fatimah
Feez
Idah
Juliana
Nura
Rendra
Rini
Wati
Yati


CREDITS



Image: TheSista, Basirah
Layout: TheSista, Basirah
Host: 1 2

TAG




They (2)
By Jem
BestVideoCodes.com